Who We Are
Welcome to Europa Technologies
Founded in 1990, Europa Technologies is an award-winning pioneer of Location Intelligence solutions for a variety of market sectors. Our capabilities allow organisations to better understand their customers, assets and environment, in a geographic context, thereby gaining a competitive or strategic advantage.
As a trusted advisor, our products and services are used by many Fortune Global 500 companies, governments and missions of the United Nations. Through a long-standing integration with Google Earth and Google Maps, our world data products have been seen by over one billion people, approximately one in seven of the world’s entire population.
We strive to be a uniquely remarkable business which challenges convention, innovates and delivers. We are a nimble and cohesive team, able respond to our clients’ needs and the changing dynamics of their markets.
With an aim to always improve, we are proud to offer a personal service, open communication and honest collaboration. Integrity, both within and outside our organisation, is key and we have embraced business philosophies, such as Kaizen and TAGFEE.
Europa Technologies is based in Cobham, Surrey, in the suburbs of south-west London. To find out more about what we do, please contact our Founder & Director, Warren Vick (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Who we are is captured by our hallmark: Success, located.
- WINNER: BCS Award, British Cartographic Society Awards 2019
- WINNER: Ordnance Survey Award, British Cartographic Society Awards 2019
- FINALIST: Innovation Award, The Flood Expo Awards 2019
- WINNER: Most Innovative Map Award, Esri User Conference 2019
- WINNER: CartoSIG Excellence Award, Esri User Conference 2019
- FINALIST – 2nd PLACE: Best Use of Technology, Thames Valley Magazine Awards 2017
- FINALIST: Tech & Innovation Awards, Insurance Times 2017
- WINNER: Most Unique Map Award, Esri User Conference 2017
- WINNER: Global Innovation Award, MB-International
- WINNER: OS MasterMap Award, British Cartographic Society Awards
- FINALIST – HIGHLY COMMENDED: Best Use of Technology, Thames Valley Magazine Awards
- WINNER: Warren Vick (Founder & Director), Ruban d’Honneur, European Business Awards
- FINALIST: Warren Vick (Founder & Director), Entrepreneur of the Year, European Business Awards
- FINALIST, UK Top 10: Dell Small Business Excellence Awards
- WINNER: Small Business Category, Toast of Surrey Business Awards
- RANKED #32: Fastest Growing Technology Company in London/South-East, Deloitte Technology Fast 50
- RANKED #434: Fastest Growing Technology Company in EAME, Deloitte Technology Fast 500
- WINNER: International Business Award, Surrey Business Awards
- FINALIST: Small Business of the Year, Surrey Business Awards
- FINALIST: Warren Vick (Founder & Director), Surrey Business Person of the Year
We have strategic partnerships with the following companies and organisations:
Memberships & Associations
We are proud to be members of, or associated with, the following organisations:
Between 2013 and 2016, Europa Technologies was part of the project consortium on the European Location Framework (ELF) project. This ambitious project delivered a pan-European cloud platform and web services to build on the existing work of the INSPIRE Directive and enable access to harmonised data in cross border applications.