Kaizen at Europa Technologies
Europa Technologies has embraced Kaizen as part of its competitive strategy. Improvements, large and small, are made on a continuous basis to the company’s products, services and operations in general. The philosophy drives innovation and empowers us to exceed customer expectations with a viewpoint beyond market trends and emerging technologies.
Our implementation of Kaizen can be broken down into five steps:
- Standardise – Define a repeatable process
- Quantify – Measure/capture data
- Compare – Compare with requirements
- Innovate – Create/refine process to improve efficiency, re-quantify, re-standardise.
- Repeat – Go back to step 1
It is worth noting that Kaizen is not change for change’s sake! It is a deliberate, constant improvement and changes that do not bring a tangible reward are not made.
To learn more about Europa Technologies and the use of this business practice, please contact Warren Vick, Founder & Director (email@example.com)