The Small Print – Terms and Conditions
Our Business Terms and Conditions of Sale
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. GENERAL All orders are accepted and goods supplied subject to our current prices and the following terms and conditions. These conditions may not be modified or varied unless Europa Technologies Limited agrees to this in writing and only then with an endorsed signature of a director of the company.
2. PRICES All prices quoted are net of shipping and Value Added Tax, if applicable, which will be charged at the appropriate rate. Whilst every endeavour will be made to maintain the prices quoted Europa Technologies Limited reserves the right to effect changes without prior notice to cover additional costs incurred as a result of the cancellation, alteration, postponement or re-scheduling of orders.
3. AVAILABILITY Europa Technologies Limited will use its best endeavours to deliver by the date specified but shall be under no liability whatsoever for the delay or the consequence thereof however caused.
4. SUPPLY OF GOODS Europa Technologies Limited reserves the right to cease or suspend the supply of goods in its absolute discretion when:
a) The account is overdue
b) and furthermore when in the seller’s absolute discretion the seller has doubts howsoever arising about the continued credit-worthiness of the purchaser.
5. CHANGE OF PRODUCT SPECIFICATION We reserve the right without prior notice to discontinue any product or to make design changes which we believe are necessary.
6. DELIVERY Standard delivery terms are 10 working days and while we will endeavour to meet delivery requirements, we will not be liable for failure to do so and failure to meet a delivery date shall not prejudice any contract with regards to future deliveries.
7. TECHNICAL ADVICE No liability shall result from goods that have been used by the Customer in any way at variance with instructions from Europa Technologies Limited. Any technical advice or service given by Europa Technologies Limited shall not amount to a warranty as to fitness of a product for any purpose.
8. PAYMENT TERMS Unless a credit account has been established with Europa Technologies Limited all goods will be despatched upon payment via cheque, bank transfer or credit card. Invoices on credit accounts are payable within 30 days of the date of invoice issue.
9. OWNERSHIP Ownership of the goods shall remain with Europa Technologies Limited until the Purchaser has paid in full including the full cost outstanding of any other goods, the subject of any other contract, delivery or instalment.
10. SHORTAGES Shortages must be notified both to Europa Technologies Limited and the Carrier where applicable within 3 days of receipt of goods or in cases of non-delivery, as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after receipt of invoice.
11. RETURNS Goods returned Not Wanted, Incorrectly Ordered or Duplicate Orders resulting from Confirmation Order not being endorsed to that effect will be subject to a 30% charge. Goods returned must be in their original individual packaging. Returns will not be accepted after 14 days following receipt unless authorised in writing by Europa Technologies Limited. Non-stock items, special price deals and items purchased specifically to a customer’s requirement will not be subject to credit or exchanged under any circumstances.
12. GUARANTEES AND WARRANTIES We guarantee to replace goods manufactured or sold by Europa Technologies Limited or repair the same for a period of 12 months from the date of despatch for any items with physical defects caused by faulty materials or workmanship. We do not guarantee or warranty the content of map data products.
13. REMEDIES AND DAMAGES Europa Technologies Limited shall not incur any liability under the above warranty unless:
a) Europa Technologies Limited is promptly notified in writing upon discovery by the Customer that such goods do not conform to the warranty and the appropriate invoice number / delivery note number and the date of purchase information is supplied.
b) the alleged defective goods are then returned to Europa Technologies Limited, carriage prepaid.
c) examination by Europa Technologies Limited of the goods shall confirm that the alleged defect exists and has not been caused by misuse, neglect, method of storage, faulty installation, handling, repair, alteration or accident.
Europa Technologies Limited liability shall be limited to replacing, repairing or issuing credits at its option for any goods returned after 12 months from the date of despatch. Europa Technologies Limited shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages for any non-compliance with the requirements set out above including, but not limited to, costs or removal or re-installation of goods, loss of goodwill, loss of profits or use. If these requirements are not complied with our guarantee shall not apply and we shall be discharged from all liability arising from the supply of the defective goods.
14. QUOTATIONS Quotations are dated and are valid for 30 days unless otherwise stated.
15. PATENTS AND COPYRIGHTS Products offered for sale by Europa Technologies Limited may be the subject of patents or other such protective devices. We maintain full copyright in respect of our publications. No part of them may be reproduced transmitted or stored in retrieval systems in any form without our prior permission.