High quality location data for Great Britain
High quality location data for Great Britain
OS Points of Interest » Manufacturing and Production » Industrial Products
OS Points of Interest contains around four million different geographic features, supplied with location, functional information and addresses where possible. The Industrial Products category is available for the whole of Great Britain or specific areas of your choice.
Industrial Products – location data for Great Britain
This data comes from OS Points of Interest which contains well over three million records. The Industrial Products category contains 87,322 locations for Great Britain, but this can be filtered by class and geography. Europa Technologies offers you a fully bespoke service, allowing you to order just what you need and maximise the value of your data investment.
Analyse beyond address
OS Points of Interest includes locations in a Industrial Products category which can be identified by their use and function as well as by their postal address or geography. Each record also contains a telephone number, website address and brand, where appropriate.
For the public sector, OS Points of Interest lets you identify gaps in services and analyse changes in city centre retail space over time. This helps you maintain a quality environment for your residents, shoppers and visitors.
OS Points of Interest is organised into a 3-tier hierarchy with 9 groups, 52 categories and 616 classes. Industrial Products is a category which can be sub-divided into 66 classes:
- Abrasive Products and Grinding Equipment
- Access Equipment
- Adhesives and Sealants
- Agricultural Machinery and Goods
- Air and Water Filtration
- Arms and Ammunition
- Bearing, Gear and Drive Elements
- Beekeeping Supplies
- Bricks, Tiles, Clay and Ceramic Products
- Cable, Wire and Fibre Optics
- Car Ports and Steel Buildings
- Cleaning Equipment and Supplies
- Colours, Chemicals and Water Softeners and Supplies
- Concrete Products
- Cooling and Refrigeration
- Educational Equipment and Supplies
- Electrical Components
- Electrical Motors and Generators
- Electrical Production and Manipulation Equipment
- Electronic Equipment
- Electronic Media
- Fences, Gates and Railings
- Food and Beverage Industry Machinery
- General Construction Supplies
- General Manufacturing
- General Purpose Machinery
- Glass Fibre Services
- Horticultural Equipment
- Industrial Coatings and Finishings
- Lifting and Handling Equipment
- Lubricants and Lubricating Equipment
- Marine Equipment including Boats and Ships
- Measurement and Inspection Equipment
- Medical Equipment, Supplies and Pharmaceuticals
- Metals Manufacturers, Fabricators and Stockholders
- Moulds, Dies and Castings
- Office and Shop Equipment
- Ovens and Furnaces
- Paints, Varnishes and Lacquers
- Printing Related Machinery
- Published Goods
- Pumps and Compressors
- Radar and Telecommunications Equipment
- Road Maintenance Equipment
- Ropes, Nets and Cordage
- Rubber, Silicones and Plastics
- Seals, Tapes, Taps and Valves
- Shelving, Storage, Safes and Vaults
- Special Purpose Machinery and Equipment
- Stationery, Stamps, Tags and Labels
- Textiles, Fabrics, Silk and Machinery
- Tools including Machine Shops
- Vehicle Bodybuilders
- Vehicle Components
- Waste Collection, Processing and Disposal Equipment
- Wood Products including Charcoal, Paper, Card and Board
Click on a class name to explore the location data available.
Our added value
By licensing OS data products through Europa Technologies, you will automatically receive the following benefits, charged as optional extras by many of our competitors:
- Free consultation – an opportunity to discuss your precise requirements and tailor a bespoke solution.
- Free support – If you have any questions or issues with the product during the licence period, just ask! Our support team is ready to help you.
- Broad range of formats – Ordnance Survey supply their products in limited formats but we can convert into all common GIS and CAD formats such as GeoPackage, MapInfo TAB, Esri Shapefile, Esri File GeoDatabase, Autodesk DWG and others. For many data formats, deliveries can also include our award-winning cartographic styling.
- Expert advice – From an award-winning Ordnance Survey Licensed Partner and Ordnance Survey Accredited Consultant.
If you have a requirement for Ordnance Survey data, or are an existing licence holder and are considering a new supplier, please contact us.
AddressHub is an address product for Great Britain built upon definitive Royal Mail Postcode Address File (PAF®) data, enhanced with UPRN (Unique Property Reference Number), coordinates and other valuable attributes. Designed to deliver a cost-effective addressing capability to organisations of any size, AddressHub opens the door to connect databases from multiple sources. Search, locate and identify addresses with ease and precision.
OS AddressBase Core
As the entry-level addressing product from Ordnance Survey, AddressBase Core gives easy access to complete and accurate address data for 33 million properties in Great Britain, including unique property reference numbers (UPRN) and additional attributes. Use this easy-to-use product to identify a property and locate it on a map with precision. AddressBase Core is available to Public Sector Geospatial Agreement (PSGA) members and to business customers under commercial licensing.
OS Code-Point products
OS Code-Point products precisely locate 1.7 million postcode units in Great Britain and Northern Ireland, either as points or polygons. Ideal for direct marketers, Code-Point Products help you maximise your response rates by targeting customers in the best postcodes for your offering.
How can we help you?
Ask an expert…
Do get in touch if you would like more details about OS POI data - Industrial Products (technical, licensing, pricing, etc.) or would like to arrange a personalised demo. Our product specialists will be happy to provide you with a free consultation.
+44 (0)1932 64 55 60
+44 (0)1932 64 55 50