OS AddressBase Islands
Complete addressing for the United Kingdom and beyond
AddressBase Islands delivers the detail for Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands which you find in AddressBase Plus and AddressBase Premium. It delivers an extra 1 million address records, complete with the UPRN, outside of Great Britain.
OS AddressBase Islands
AddressBase Islands contains current properties using addresses sourced from Local Authorities, Ordnance Survey and Royal Mail for Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. The product currently contains approximately 1 million records and is available on a six week update cycle.
OS AddressBase Premium Islands includes full address life cycle information, including current addresses, provisional addresses (proposed planning developments), and historic information (demolished properties) where available.
Data Enrichment with UPRN
OS AddressBase Islands can be used in any application which requires the precise location of an address in Northern Ireland, Channel Islands or Isle of Man. It can also be used to enrich records in your data with the Unique Property Reference Number (UPRN). UPRNs allows different databases to be connected based on a unique frame of reference – location.
Adding the UPRN to databases can help make deeper sense of data once it’s all linked together. Every property in Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man has a UPRN, and OS AddressBase Islands adds a precise location. This accurate and consistent reference system links people across multiple services, enabling data analytics and unlocking predictive insights that can underpin policy making.
OS AddressBase Islands offers a valuable range of benefits to your organisation:
- Reduces the effort of maintaining address information across multiple departments
- Facilitates data-sharing between multiple organisations and departmental systems
- Connectivity – with the UPRN as the key identifier for a property/address systems can share information without the need for multiple matching processes needing to be in place
Ordnance Survey (OS) Map Data
OS Map Data includes a wide range of digital maps and data products from Ordnance Survey – the national mapping agency for Great Britain. It produces and manages data of unparalleled depth, breadth and accuracy, maintaining the definitive record of Britain’s geographic features, relied on by government, business and individuals.
Our Added Value
By licensing OS map data products through Europa Technologies, you will automatically receive the following benefits, usually charged additionally by many of our competitors:
- Free Data Life Support – any questions or issues with the product during the licence period, just ask!
- Broad range of formats available – Ordnance Survey supply their products in limited formats but we can convert into all common GIS formats such as MapInfo TAB, Esri Shapefile, Esri File GeoDatabase and others.
- Expert advice from an award-winning Ordnance Survey Licensed Partner and Ordnance Survey Accredited Consultant.
If you have a requirement for Ordnance Survey data, or are an existing licence holder and are considering a new supplier, please contact us.
How can we help you?
If you have any questions about OS AddressBase Islands or would like to place an order, please contact one of our experienced consultants who will be happy to help you.