- Innovative new global segmentation model
- Available in 51 countries and territories
- 10 standardised/validated categories
- Seamless data, enabling cross border analysis
- Consistent data structure across all countries
MBI Consumer Styles is an innovative model for market segmentation and determination of target groups. It is the first product in its class to offer 10 internationally validated consumer styles.
MBI Consumer Styles was created by the experts at Michael Bauer Research on the basis of various segmenting criteria such as socio-demographics, value orientation, mind-set & motivation, consumer behaviour and consumer scope. The data is based on a representative global survey of approximately 10,000 consumers where various, relatively homogeneous populations with different characteristics and buying behaviour were identified.
For best value-for-money, bundles of MBI data products are available including combinations of Purchasing Power, Socio-Demographics, Consumer Styles and Regions & Boundaries. Availability varies by country.
MBI Consumer Styles is based on the following groups:
- Type A – High Earning Urban Professionals
- Type B – Comfortably Off Empty Nesters
- Type C – Modern and Pragmatic Over-50
- Type D – Well Informed Modern Consumers
- Type E – Affluent Highly Educated Urban Families
- Type F – Security-oriented Seniors
- Type G – Orientation Seeking Lower and Middle Class Consumers
- Type H – Younger Lower and Middle Class Consumers
- Type I – Modern Younger Families
- Type J – Low-Income Younger Consumers
MBI Consumer Styles data is available for the following countries and territories:
Data Formats & Delivery
MBI Consumer Styles is available in the following data formats:
- Esri File Geodatabase
- Esri Shape file
- MapInfo TAB
- MapInfo MIF/MID
The data from MBI Consumer Styles can also be supplied in the following tabular data formats which allow easy loading to most database platforms:
- Tab delimited file (TXT)
- Access database (MDB)
- Excel (xls)
Other major formats can be supported by special arrangement.
MBI Consumer Styles is supplied on USB memory stick or by online delivery.
Support, Licensing & Pricing
All geo data products supplied by Europa Technologies include free lifetime support.
Please note that all data is licensed, not sold, and is subject to a standard End User Licence Agreement (EULA).
For pricing information, please contact our data consultants (details below).
Further Information on MBI Consumer Styles
For further information, please contact our experienced data consultants who will be happy to help you.
Telephone: +44 (0)1932 64 55 60 (direct)
Telephone: +44 (0)1932 37 97 31 (direct)